Be the Boss Everybody Wants to Work For
How to Create a Cohesive Team
Everybody wants to be part of something bigger than themselves.
Meet Your Instructor
Through the magic of stage alchemy, Mark Oristano turned a 30-year NFL sportscasting career into a corporate leadership course based on the lessons he learned in the front office of the original Dallas Cowboys.
What You'll Learn
Eight modules outline leadership techniques that made the original Dallas Cowboys front office one of the most successful in sports history.
How to streamline and perfect the hiring process
How to cut turnover
How to keep your door open to new ideas
How to take care of the little things
How to get people working as a team
How to lead with principle
“Nobody does their best work in a climate of fear.”
These were the wise words of Hall of Fame general manager, Tex Schramm, of the original Dallas Cowboys. This is the first of a series of rules from Tex, and a couple of other sources, which make up this course. The theories are so simple, they are often overlooked. The value of this course cannot be overestimated.
No football knowledge is required. We're not talking about the field here, we're talking about the place where Mark worked— the front office.
This is not one of those courses that requires you to spend two hours a day in front of a computer for three months. The lessons are concise and to the point. It's 100% online, so you can work at your own pace.
Welcome to Lead With Principle!
- Welcome to LEAD WITH PRINCIPLE
Module 1 - The Three Rules for Staffing - Rule #1 - Hire the Best People You Can Find
- Module 1 - Three Rules for Staffing - Rule #1 - Hire the Best People You Can Find
Module 2 - Train Them Your Way
- Module 2 - Three Rules for Staffing - Rule #2 - Train Them Your Way
Module 3 - Get Out of Their Way and Let Them Do Their Jobs
- Module 3 - Three Rules for Staffing - Rule #3 - Get Out of Their Way and Let Them Do the Job You Hired Them to Do
Module 4 - Relate to Your Team
- Module 4 - How to Relate to Your Team
Module 5 - Leading With Principle
- Module 5 - Leading with Principle - The Only Way to Lead Your Team to the Top
Module 6 - Rules for Bad Bosses
- Module 6 - Rules for Bad Bosses - An only slightly tongue-in-cheek look at management styles
Module 7 - Dr. G - A Life & Death Leader
- Module 7 - Dr. G - A Pediatric Heart Surgeon Who Leads from Her Heart
What Trainees Are Saying about Mark
Take the Course
Work at Your Own Pace Online